Feb 15, 2011

10 things I hate about you.

just watched dis film and for me ,these poem is such a beautiful words!!! and even made me cry
I hate the way you talk to me, 
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car, 
I hate it when you stare. 
I hate your big dumb combat boots 
and the way you read my mind. 
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme. 
I hate the way you’re always right, 
I hate it when you lie. 
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry. 
I hate it when you’re not around, 
and the fact that you didn’t call. 
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, 
not even close…
not even a little bit… 
not even at all. 

                                                               (10 things i hate about you,1999)


p/s:. Loved the scenes where patrick try to wins bianca over with a performance of "Can't Take My Eyes Off You". So sweet!!! nak cmtu gak..boleh?hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer