Jan 4, 2011

its the time

{Image source:Flickr.com}Rachywhoo

 I still think that we were as close to perfect for eachother as it could get, I'm finally moving on for real this time.
Even though I hope something comes of us in the future,like wat we have planned before,all those dreams and hope...but
For now, I'm not going to focus on it. I'm not going to focus on things I cannot do anything about right now. I'm focusing on becoming who I am, who I was meant to be.
That's how I'm changing. It will take time, but I know it will be worth it in the end.And I know that I will not be alone.I'm sorry, I noe its hard for you too,n like i always said to you,we both noe wat is in our heart,i still loving you...
but sometimes love is not enough.It just too complicated for me.but your the best thing thats ever happened to me.i alwez hope dat we r rily meant to be together forever.
sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer