Oct 20, 2010

u ! the color of my life

my life full of color becouse of U
The wonderful thing in my life is friendship! Guys..we were being togther 4 a few years ,dari dip smpai degree..master insyaAllah hehe.but i felt like we have known each other such a long time.U guys helped me a lot kot ! .from studies matter till my personal problem. Thanks a lot to my gewdix2..U all are rily;
  1. superb
  2. wonderful
  3. intense
  4. fabulous
  5. spectacular
  6. impressive
  7. severe
  8. terrific
  9. super
  10. remarkable
  11. formidable
  12. violent
  13. splendid
  14. enormous
  15. hot
  16. keen
  17. furious
(i dedicate no 1 & 2 only 4 u guys ! the rest describing me hehe)  Thanks so much guys! love u soo..
baain@ mokle
tasya@tisyut
ashee@mida
azniza@ moklim
Ridz @ gebun

2 comments:

  1. ceit, kite baru prasan ayt ni "i dedicate no 1 & 2 only 4 u guys ! the rest describing me hehe"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe...lambat la riz.. (^_^)
    ..jgn jelez!

    ReplyDelete

Footer